Monday, December 18, 2017

Crate Paper | Yum

Having hot chocolate is the perfect way to warm up on a cold night!  We don't get many of those this far south, so we have to take advantage of the opportunities when the cold weather makes it down to us.  Thankfully, we had a cold night in November and we all had a cup of hot chocolate.  Since it was a pretty cute cup of hot chocolate, I snapped a photo and documented it with the fun FaLaLa collection from Crate Paper!


I wanted to create a banner look, so I cut the FaLaLa words from the Festive paper and arranged them on the background paper at an angle.  Once I had them in place, I machine stitched through each one to add some texture.  I loved the FaLaLa banner in the Chipboard Stickers, so I placed it in the center of the page, next to the photo.


The Snowflakes embellishments are one of my favorite things from this collection!  Sadly, I've already used them all up!  HA!  I placed one at the end of the FaLaLa paper strips, on the left and right side, to anchor the look of the banner.  I also used two of the snowflakes from the Chipboard Stickers to add at the end of the other two paper strips.  I wanted less dimension on the Chipboard Sticker snowflakes, so I peeled away several layers of chipboard on the back side, to make the embellishment sit flatter on the layout.


I finished the layout with the title, "YUM", using the Joy Thickers.  Then I added several pieces from the Ephemera Pieces, Stickers and a few more Chipboard Stickers.  

You can find the FaLaLa collection in some of your favorite online shops!  It's perfect for documenting all of your upcoming holiday photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment